Felt Picture Making Workshops
Bookings are now open for 2019!
- Sat 19th January 10am - 1.30pm - Beginners Felt Picture Making Workshop. For further information or to book, please click here
- Sat 16 February 10am-1.30pm - Beginners Felt Picture Making Workshop. For further information or to book, please click here
- Sat 16 March 10am - 1.30pm Advanced Felt Picture Workshop (for those who have done a previous Felt Picture Workshop with me). For further information or to book, click here.
- Sat 27th April 10am-1.30pm - Beginners Felt Picture Making Workshop. For further information or to book, please click here.
- Further dates will be added for 2019, please email me at email@example.com or join my mailing list to be kept informed of when bookings open
Join me to learn how to create a beautiful picture of your own using merino wool!
You will be taught how to lay down the merino wool fibres, mix colours and build up the image before wet felting it. You will leave with your own felt picture which you can further enhance at home with stitching if you wish. We take a short break half way through to have some home made cake and coffee.
Felt picture making workshops are run throughout the year at The Barn in Houlton, Rugby (CV23 0AB), between Hilmorton & Crick. This is beautiful brand new community centre with lots of space and light, right next to the lovely Tuning Fork café, perfect for lunch afterwards! There is plenty of free parking.
Workshops are suitable for beginners or those who already have some
experience of felting.
Cost: £55 - includes all merino wool, plus tea/coffee and homemade cake.
Small groups ensure plenty of individual attention (max 6 people per class)
On the day, please bring with you an old medium sized towel and a plastic bag to take your damp towel home in.
If you can't make the dates above, why not get a group of your friends together and I can put together a workshop on a date and to suit you! Ideal for birthdays, Hen Nights, Ladies Groups and other celebrations! Email me your requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
‘What a truly enjoyable time was spent with Karen learning how to felt! From beginning to end the tuition was excellent, interspersed with laughter and cups of tea. Such a pleasing, tactile product to create! New skills learnt, advice given for further enhancement of piece. Time and money truly well spent!’ Gail, May 2017
'The venue was wonderful, your cake was delicious. Your teaching was brilliant.
Thank you for giving me inspiration and for giving me a morning to forget everything and immerse myself in felt! Hannah, Oct 2018
It was great fun! Really enjoyed it and am so pleased with my felt picture.' Fleur, Jan 2018
'You made it easy to learn new skills.' Ije, Oct 2017